Tuesday, July 5

I'm back!!!

The zombie movie shoot was a success! And nobody was hurt . . . except for the zombies, of course. Now we have the painstaking process of editing, but we're getting there. I'm so stoked.
However, does anyone want to explain something to me? For the past little while, I've been building up a theory that Utah County drivers are the most retarded drivers in the world. This theory developed because every time I tried to go to Salt Lake, there was traffic. And it wasn't even traffic because of accidents or anything. It was just plain, simple, stupid driving. Last night, however, took the proverbial cake.
It was midnight (yes, 12:00 am) and I was stopped (yes, not moving) on the freeway. Now, stand-still freeway traffic is never excusable. It is understandable at times (like rush hour and whatnot). But midnight!? Re-freaking-diculous. That is wholly inappropriate (much like Batman's relationship with Robin). That's it: time to instigate the Utopian driving plan.
1) Nobody under the age of 21 can drive, and when they turn 21, they have to have a 1 year evaluation of their driving before they get an official license.
2) No cell phones allowed to be turned on in the car (like a hospital ward).
3) There is a special lane designated for people who exercise elite driving skills. We're talking only like 3% of the driving population are gonna get in. That way, others don't have to suffer at the hands of the inept.
4) If someone causes an accident, they are fined $1 for every car whose trip they deter by more than 5 minutes. That way, people will think twice before causing 15-mile-long traffic jams at midnight.
Ok, my rant is done. Oh, and by the way, my sister had her twins yesterday. Adison and Tate Kjar. Absolutely adorable.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Batman's relationship with Robin?

7:23 AM  
Blogger Heidi said...

Congrats to your sister.

I agree on the driving thing. People around here are RE-TAR-DED!

1:42 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Whatever! I caused an awful accident on the freeway once, and I'm sure people were really mad at me, but I had enough to deal with (like riding in an ambulance to the hospital).

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home