Wednesday, June 22

Pointless day

Today has been (quite possibly) the most pointless day in history. Or, the history of me, at least. I woke up late (having stayed up 'til very late finishing the script for the zombie movie) and had to hurry to take job applications to a few places. The first place I went to gave me the line, "Well, the job opening closes in a little over a month, so I'll let you know then." Gee, thanks. That helps. Not being discouraged, I went to the second place only to find out the position was filled months ago, but they never bothered to take the job posting down.
Holding my head high, I went to work, only to find out that I was flying solo today with not much to do. You know what that means: filing . . . all day. So, after an invigorating four hours, I went home, ate some dinner, then fell asleep on the living room floor. I just woke up not too long ago and decided to bore you all with the details as to how lame my day was.
Sorry. Tomorrow's'll be better. I promise.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mantis said...

One pointless day and you abandon us forever??? Hunter, come back!

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home