Tuesday, June 14

Tired

This is something that perplexes me: when I get 3 hours of sleep a night, I'm tired. When I get 5 hours of sleep a night, I'm tired. When I get 8 hours of sleep a night, I'm tired. And even when I get 10 hours of sleep a night, I'm still tired. I don't get it. I can't remember the last night I had where I went to bed and woke up the next morning feeling 100% refreshed. It's almost as if I've been perpetually hammered for the past 6 years. (No, not that type of hammered.) I guess it's not as bad as when I was in South Africa: there, every single day felt like it was just a continuation of the last. For 2 years, I experienced the longest day of my life. It's getting better now . . . except for some reason today feels like Friday.
That's it: I'm taking the rest of the week off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home