Friday, June 17

Everybody's working for the weekend

That's right, boys and girls. Today the immortal words of Loverboy ring true: "Everybody's working for the weekend." After a week of long work and putting up with British crap, I am more than ready for the next couple-a days. I've actually got quite a bit to do, now that I think about it. I need to:
-see Batman Begins
-write Mama Qoza (my favorite South African Xhosa mama)
-write the creators of Sifl & Olly and ask if we can use their song "Fake Blood" in our aforementioned zombie movie
-update my online BYU resume (yeah, I'm outta here Karen (the boss (who, let's not forget, is British)))
-wish my dad a happy Fathers' Day
-gloat to my friends that I have a ticket to Bruce Campbell book signing, not them
Oh yeah, it's gonna be sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home