Thursday, June 2

The perfect girl(s)

Upon watching Serendipity, I reconfirmed the following conclusion in my mind: girls in movies are better than girls in real life. (Now, of course, "better" is a subjective word and it can be argued that my conclusion is bunk; but since this is my entry, I'm just going to run with it.) Seriously, no girls in real life (at least, none I've ever met) are as fun, funny (yes, there is a difference), cool, and as non-psychologically messed-up as girls in the movies. Kindof makes me wish I was a movie guy; that way I'd at least have a chance. Granted, yes, girls in movies are fictional and yes, there are probably girls in the world that are that way that I just haven't met yet. I guess I'm just waiting for mine to come around in real life, is all.
That being said, here is my list (in no particular order) of the top 6 movie girls and qualities they have that make me wish I was a movie guy:
1) Belle, from Beauty and the Beast. Ok, she is number 1 for a reason. She is intelligent, beautiful, not afraid to be a bit scandalous (check out her low-cut gold dress), and she doesn't care if you're not the best-looking of guys.
2) Susan, from Meet Joe Black. A doctor, a gorgeous smile, a wonderful body, and once she falls for you, she'll never let you go. What more could you want?
3) Christine, from The Phantom of the Opera. Partially because she is played by Emmy Rossum (with whom I am in love), partially because she can sing like no other . . . but mainly because if you convince her you're an angel, she's yours forever (until some long-haired priss comes along).
4) Josie, from Josie and the Pussycats. A hot, young, rich, punk rocker chick? Oh yeah.
5) Sophia, from Abre los Ojos (and Vanilla Sky). She's Latin, which is hot. She's spunky, which is hotter. And she's a mime, which, though a bit strange from the outset, is way hot. And if you don't get her in real life, you can always have her in your dreams.
6) Sloan, from Ferris Bueller's Day Off. She's foxy. She's funny. She's a way good kisser (from the looks of it). She's got a rebellious side. And she's a romantic. Perfect.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

So I know I'm reading this like 7 years after you wrote it, but I am totally hotter, funnier, smarter, fun9ner...?), and everything else better than any of those girls. And so's your wife (and your face...wait..that's not an insult...so's your mom!).

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home